First Baptist Church of Glenarden members are invited to participate in our upcoming Semi-Annual Church Business Meeting.
To attend this virtual meeting, participants must:
- Be an official member of the First Baptist Church of Glenarden.
- For the purpose of this meeting, if you joined the church after May 2, 2021, by completing a membership form, making your desire to join the church known by utilizing our website “Commit” button or calling our prayer line to request membership, you will be eligible to attend the business meeting only if you have already begun taking a New Member class.
- Anyone who joined the church prior to May 2, 2021, must have completed New Member classes in order to participate in this meeting.
- Have a Zoom account. This meeting will be held on the Zoom platform; therefore, you must have a Zoom account in order to access it. If you do not have a Zoom account, please create a free account. To do so, visit www.zoom.com and click the “Sign Up For Free” button. You must have an email address in order to create an account. (After you create your Zoom account, come back to this page to complete the following step.)
- Register for the meeting by Sunday, July 25, 2021. To register, click here and complete the form. You MUST provide your Zoom email address when you register.
After you have registered (and we have confirmed that you meet criteria #1 and 2), the church will send you a confirmation email with the Zoom access information for the church business meeting.
If you have any questions concerning this process, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any technical problems on the day of the event, please call 240-531-8112.